Air Duct Maintenance offers Residential Air Duct Cleaning in Pittsburgh, PA
For your convenience, residential air duct cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our company is a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA); using a certified company is very important in this industry. Being members requires a company to follow all standards set forth by the association; strict guidelines are set for both equipment selection, and cleaning techniques. We have certified technicians and certified project managers on staff. We are proud to say that we are the preferred air duct cleaning company in the greater Pittsburgh area, and we are referred by more restoration and heating contractors than any other company in Western Pennsylvania.
Why is Air Duct Maintenance, Inc considered to be The Air Duct Cleaning Specialists?
Our family owned and operated company represents the air duct cleaning specialists serving the greater Pittsburgh area; we have been in business since 1996. Air duct cleaning is our specialty, and this is all that we do. Throughout the industry, there are many service companies that offer a variety of different services, along with duct cleaning. It is difficult to be proficient in many different trades, which leads to inexperienced technicians completing the work.
Our air duct cleaning equipment is specially designed for this trade!
All of our equipment is kept clean, and is well maintained.
- Not only do we have the most powerful vacuum trucks in this industry, but we also have a large collection hopper on the truck that all of the dirt, dust, and other debris is collected in once it is removed from the duct system.
- We use specialized air tools to actually clean the ductwork. This is basically like a flexible rod system with a rubber whipping tool on the end. These tools are hand fed throughout the duct system, forcing all of the debris towards the vacuum hose to be extracted.
- The specialized air tools that we use allow us to clean any size, material, shape, or layout of ductwork.
- Our high powered vacuum system acts as both an extraction device, and a containment device.
- The entire system is put under intense suction, so we guarantee that no dirt, dust, or other debris will be blown into the living space while the debris is being cleaned out.
- Once all the debris is cleaned out, we can also treat the ductwork with a product called SNiPER.
The Benefits of a Residential Air Duct Cleaning
There are many benefits gained by having the ductwork treated; for example, this product is a deodorizer and will eliminate any unpleasant odor molecules within the duct system.
Did you know? We provide all customers with before and after digital photographs of the main trunk lines in their duct system. Our company does a very thorough cleaning of the entire duct system, so we are proud to show you the results once your project is complete.
When You Should Consider An Air Duct Cleaning
If you’ve recently renovated, have mold, or have pets or someone with asthma living in your room, it’s probably time to consider an air duct cleaning.
If there have been any signs of asbestos abatement, lead paint, dust, and pet dander in your home, it’s necessary to have your ductwork looked at as those contaminants (as well as many others) can be released throughout your room.
The most common contaminants found in most household air ducts include:
- Pet dander and hair
- Tobacco smoke
- Carpet fibers
- Insects or rodents
- Decaying organic matter
- Skin flakes
- Dust mites
- And residue from chemicals and household products.
Contact Air Duct Maintenance for Your Air Duct Cleaning Needs
A home’s air ducts act as its “respiratory system.” It becomes “congested” when filled with contaminants and debris. Cleaning out the system and opening up the air ways can allow the system to “breathe” and function properly. Those who suffer from allergies can benefit greatly by reducing the number of allergy triggers that are present in the ductwork. We can solve your indoor air quality problems. Our professional cleaning process makes the difference.
With Air Duct Maintenance, Inc., you can always expect a free and honest assessment of the current state of your ducts. Our pricing is not “fixed,” estimates are custom to the amount of work that will need to be performed.
In addition to air duct cleaning, we can also clean your clothes dryer vent and bath exhaust fans.
Areas we service include but are not limited to: Allegheny, Washington, Beaver, Butler, Armstrong, Westmoreland, Indiana, Lawrence, Mercer, Crawford, Erie, Somerset, Greene, Fayette, Cambria, Clarion, Blair, Jefferson, Mahoning, Columbiana, Jefferson (Ohio), Brooke, Marshall, Wetzel, Monongalia, Preston, Ohio, Hancock, and Trumbull.
Call today for your free estimate!