Do you have a problem with odor, mold, mildew, or bacterial growth? We offer SNiPER, the most effective disinfectant and deodorizing product on the market. Global Environmental Restoration, Inc., is the creator of the SNiPER product. SNiPER is EPA registered for the use in HVAC systems, it is a hospital grade, eco-friendly, anti-bacterial/ fungicide disinfectant and deodorizing product. SNiPER’s low toxicity formulation that inhibits the growth of odor causing organisms, as well as those organisms associated with mold, mildew, and bacterial growth in the air and in HVAC systems. This product is so safe that it can be used in occupied spaces. This product is non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-chlorinating, hypo-allergenic, and a true biodegradable product, making it not only the most effective product on the market, but also the safest.
One of SNiPER’s key features is the low toxicity and safety rating with the EPA. Rated as a category IV, the lowest EPA toxicity rating, it can be directly applied to the HVAC system duct work in populated areas. What does having the lowest EPA toxicity rating mean? It means there are no harmful effects to your skin, eyes, breathing, or swallowing when using SNiPER. Once SNiPER is applied, it dries leaving the system virtually residue-free.
SNiPER’s Key Features:
- EPA registered for the use in HVAC systems.
- A unique disinfection system targeting the most harmful virus and bacteria while remaining mild and Eco-friendly.
- Does not cover up odors, it eliminates the source of the odor.
- “Hospital” disinfectant cleaner.
- Kills 99.9% of germs.
- SNiPER is non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-chlorinating, hypo-allergenic and a true biodegradable product.
- Does not emit or produce harsh chemical fumes.
- No evacuation required.
- Ideal to use around children, the elderly, and those with allergies, asthma, or immune deficiencies.
- No harmful chemical residue.
- No rinsing required.
- No respirator required.
- Lowest EPA toxicity and safety rating