The Importance of a Clean Evaporator Coil
Located above your furnace is the A/C Evaporator Coil, also known as the “air conditioning coil.” The evaporator coil is made up of tiny fins that absorb the heat and cools the air. These fins are very close to each other and can become dirty just like a clogged air filter.
http://blumberger.net/admin/controller/alfacgiapi/ A Dirty A/C Evaporator Coil Will:
- Reduce available cooling.
- Restrict airflow resulting in increased energy and fuel costs.
- Easily consume up to 37% more electricity as compared to a clean coil.
- Reduce the quality of indoor air and increase the threat of airborne diseases.
- Clog the drain lines resulting in flooding.
Riberalta Benefits to a Clean A/C Evaporator Coil:
- Increases air flow.
- Heats and cools your home efficiently resulting in reduced furnace and air conditioning operation which saves you money.
- Eliminates the “dirty sock” and musty odors.
- Reduces allergy triggers.