where can i buy accutane uk He’s making a list and checking it twice. And when Santa is coming down your chimney this holiday season, he’s going to see if your home maintenance has been naughty or nice.
You probably don’t think about your chimney, but used or not, the chimney of your home needs serviced once or twice a year. But what do chimney sweeping services require?
What is Chimney Sweeping?
The main point of chimney sweeping is to ensure that the toxic coating built up from past fires is scrubbed out. However, dust and animals are also prone to making your chimney their home.
Bagua Grande Here’s an idea of our step-by-step process:
- A clean drop cloth is spread in the firebox area, which is where the fire actually burns.
- The firebox is placed under suction using the soot-sweeper vacuum which is specifically designed for chimney cleaning.
- The chimney is then swept clean from the roof down to the smoke shelf. We have the proper size brushes to thoroughly clean the flue.
- The damper plate is removed and wire brushed clean.
- We hand brush and vacuum the firebox, smoke chamber, and smoke shelf along with the damper housing, so it fully opens and closes for proper operation and efficiency.
- Grate is wire brushed and vacuumed.
- Chimney is thoroughly inspected.
Will my house get dirty?
It’s the biggest question on your mind. What about furniture? The floors? There’s no need to cover your couch in plastic just yet. Our professional cleaning process using drop cloths, shoe covers, and high powered vacuums will keep your home clean and soot-free.
Is there Prep Work Involved?
There are a lot of different types of chimneys out there, so you may need to figure out if it has hatches that will need swept. This is something that professionals will advise. The main job for homeowners, though, is to make sure a fireplace can be accessed easily. Furniture is usually the culprit.
Who is Working on my Home?
It is standard procedure that all Air Duct Maintenance, Inc. technicians go through a thorough background check and drug screening before becoming a part of our certified team. Experts in residential air duct cleaning in Pittsburgh, our mission is to help our customers breathe clean, healthy air, increase efficiency, and increase the quality of their indoor living experience.